14 August 2009

UV Race

Last night, I trundled along to a Vans do at the Lab on Brunswick street. They were celebrating the release of their 40th anniversary book, well, there were some good folk in attendance and a few flashes to poach, so i was happy.

Photobucket

The holy grail - an era with a suede toe. Just needs a removable insole and a can of black spray paint and Bob's your uncle! Actually, I'm digging the aussie colourway.

Photobucket

Then to Gorker gallery, where they were winding things down after another hectic street art thing, this one all based on cigar boxes. I added my drawing of a long stemmed rose to the mix. Quite rude of me, I know.

Photobucket

Would a Minty come in handy at this point, Jeremy? Really?

Photobucket

A couple of bloody blokes having a bit of a good old fashioned text.

Photobucket

The first time I have seen the UV Race play! Georgia plays sax. Amazing vibes!

Photobucket

Singing. Very exciting gig, spine tingling at times.

Photobucket

The crowd were young, hopped up on $8 jugs and extremely into it.

Photobucket

Georgia, signing autographs post gig.

Photobucket

Rod and Meats!

Photobucket

No comments: