9 May 2011

Alive and cooking

If the trees weren't reflected in the still water, it would look like Tess was staring out over a misty gully.

Photobucket

It wasn't until I examined this photo closely that I noticed the duck has an olive in its beak.

Photobucket

I attended the opening of the Sister Corita show at Neon Parc. She was a nun who made these amazing bright posters in the '60s. Highly recommended.

Photobucket

I caught up with these guys at the opening. Ackroyd, Tree and Luke G.

Photobucket

It's been a while since I passed the possums. It's just not on my way home most evenings. Cute!

Photobucket

On Saturday, we drove to a deserted skatepark in the countryside. Then 3 vans pulled up full of all the bearded shoe reps. These guys roll deep; they even had Joey with them (in lycra) and a couple of kids who went off to the playground!

Photobucket

Niddy tumbled to the bottom of this bank and hit his noggin. Poor Niddy's noggin.

Photobucket

Then we drove to a newish bowl in Cockatoo, where the air is cool and sweet. The locals are very polite and call 'I'm in!' before they take a turn in the bowl. Look at Chris, he's loving it.

Photobucket

Black and white Pete.

Photobucket

We stopped at Knox on the way home, where Jason and I had a heated physical discussion with the nearby drainage ditch. Jason left this shirt at the park, by the way.

Photobucket

The park is fun. Look at Chris up there, weeeeee!

Photobucket

Whoooooshhhhh!

Photobucket

We shot the cover for the new Minor Threat album.

Photobucket

No comments: