24 December 2011

Merry xmas!

It's a xmas miracle! Sam is back on the board! Well, he was for a few seconds, before deeming it a stupid idea and walking to Danny's instead.

Photobucket

I was sick last weekend, it seems my body decided I was done for the year a week early. So instead of working on my tan at suburban skateparks, I made a little book of my favourite photos from 2011. Dion very kindly agreed to printing out the bastard on his amazing riso printer.

Photobucket

"Happy accidents" ensued, such as this mash-up of Conor and Bonnie with Sam. This is to become a collector's item.

Photobucket

We printed the hell out of it, then all there was left to do was bind the sucker and get it out to the people.

Photobucket

I went on a quick mission around the local hood, slipping the little book under unsuspecting doors. Jason happened to be walking out of his door at exactly the moment that I appeared. Another xmas miracle!

Photobucket

I also dropped in at Grey Gardens - Penny's HQ.

Photobucket

The next logical step was the Compound - Scottie's HQ. Here he is adopting his stoner persona.

Photobucket

As per usual, we did an impromptu glamour fashion shoot.

Photobucket

My Santa-like rounds were cut short when I realised we had to clean the house, pack and fly to New Zealand within a couple of hours. I will deliver more books upon our return. The downside of going on plane-like travels is always leaving our little muse Tess behind. She is in safe hands with the lovely Sarah T.

Photobucket

At the airport. I just can't get enough of these things.

Photobucket

BAM! We're in NZ. Here's Tom, Ralph and Rosie, with parents and fellow Scotts Sam and Jessica in the background.

Photobucket

Being a grandpa must be so much fun

Photobucket

We dined at the most picturesque cafe in Wellington.

Photobucket

Sam took us to a pretty incredible South African food wholesaler place. He is kind of a big deal there. They swung into action as soon as he appeared, offering us coffees and tastings of various cave aged cheeses and expensive, buttery pork products. Pretty good!

Photobucket

Later on, Rosie had me losing my shit making Ralph (the dog) play songs on the guitar.

Photobucket

Ralph (the person) and Jessica appear to be non-plussed, but Rosie had them eating out of her hand. Ralph is yet to warm to me, but I am determined to win him over.

Photobucket

We did a spot of xmas shopping in town. Spotted these beauties.

Photobucket

Took Lulu for a walk around Tom and Averil's place.

Photobucket

It's getting pretty xmassy here. It's perfect Max weather too, nice and bright and cool.

Photobucket

No comments: