7 February 2008

stuff

I live out on the west side now. It's a bit of a change. My bike broke so now I catch the train in, which really sucks, though it gives me the opportunity to catch up on texting (on the way into town) and MX (on the way back).

Photobucket

Photobucket

The other day, I went to check out a spot in Brunswick with Jason and Sean. Jordan met us there too.

Photobucket

There's heaps there, but we mainly skated this pallet as a bank. So much fun!

Photobucket

I wanted to put it next to the bin and try wallrides, but didn't get around to it.

Photobucket

Documenting shredding with the aid of the self-timer.

Photobucket

Jordan raised eyebrows with a selection of amazing skids on his unfixie.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tramway takes all types.

Photobucket

Joey fell off his fixie. A continuing theme.

Photobucket

Before I left my employment to become a full time blogger, I helped this fellow put up his art show. Pretty rad!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sold out basically before it opened. His stuff is pretty bankable, especially after my masterful write-up.

Photobucket

The opening was nuts as per usual. Callum had good footage of Andrew Mapstone skating. Callum also got very rowdy.

Photobucket

This shot of Tom is just after he was doing a 'what's this art stuff all about?' pose.

Photobucket

I met Paul Brabanec! Brett and I were fanning out a bit, reminiscing on the old Grenfell days.

Photobucket

Showing off to Brabanec with the patented step-off bigspin heelflip.

Photobucket

Sam, tre flip.

No comments: