2 January 2008

NYE

We had a barbie at our place on new year's eve, on a scorching hot day.

Photobucket

Prior and Tom showed up very punctually and had been drinking for quite some time. Prior proceeded to hold court quite loudly over several cleansing ales.

Photobucket

Sarah, Ingrid, Conor, Tom and I weren't quite up there with him yet.

Photobucket

Chris came

Photobucket

As did Tom and Biscuit

Photobucket

Sean and Brett also. Brett was in 'I just left my phone in a taxi' mode, always a classic.

Photobucket

This is a photo of Sam talking to Siggy on the phone. So good to speak to you, Siggy! Notice my portrait of the 'ginger prince' in the background.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy New Year!!

Photobucket

Nat

Photobucket

Ginger Prince

Photobucket

Photobucket

Rosie and Justin rocked up!

Photobucket

Crazy Eddie, once again living up to his moniker.

Photobucket

Some dudes on the roof singing songs.

Photobucket

We headed to the PAM rave at Utopian Slumps. Tom was well and truly there. As was Beno.

Photobucket

Kat and Sarah

Photobucket

Rohan and Misha and the Nang machine.

Photobucket

My serious rave bros.

Photobucket

Biscuit getting into the swing of things.

Photobucket

There was an alien preciding the dancefloor.

Photobucket

Nick Smith, losing himself in the glow.

Photobucket

Hectic crowd. I felt sorry for the guys on the door.

Photobucket

On my way home, I came across the end of the party in the park near our house. It was pretty disgusting, like a cross-section of a festival.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dr.Jay was there!

Photobucket

As was Morgan, sporting a rather 70s cop show bouffant.

Photobucket

Nick

Photobucket

Darren and JK. I went home and caught a few z's, then headed to the pool with Conor and Sarah.

Photobucket

Then to Newport. I couldn't really skate at all, which was a bit frustrating as I love that park and the crew was great.

Photobucket

Joey, shredding

Photobucket

Mick came with his mate and his cousin who's over from Italy.

Photobucket

Heated game of skate, I was an early drop-out. Couldn't even fakie flip!

Photobucket

No comments: