8 June 2014

The office

I went for a quick rainy day skate yesterday at Dion's amazing office/warehouse/playground/skatepark. Because I fell on my hip last weekend I wasn't feeling too brave (I'm so full of excuses these days!) so I took some photographs.

Tim was standing on the ramp doing some yoga stretches, which didn't hep much. I'm only joking! He was creating a makeshift extension to the 'Mega ramp'.

Sam's expression speaks a thousand words. It was a little bit sketchy and difficult. That was eight words, I suppose.



Jason was scooting some nice switch crooks on the Mega's main wall.



And he did some frontside rocks on the extension. If you're trying to imagine the vibe, don't forget to add constant barking from Tess. She thought we were going for a walk in the park, so was quite rightfully pissed off.

No comments: