20 October 2011

update

I got a sweet gig taking photos for an ad campaign! All because of this blog. So I've been taking literally thousands of photos over the past couple of weeks, but I can't use any of them and my blog is suffering. The irony! I thought I'd put just a few of the ones I can't use up, to keep things moving.

I went to Adelaide for my mum's 60th birthday.

Photobucket

It was great fun!

Photobucket

It was good to see all is well at that end. Anna is hypnotising Penny,

Photobucket

and Pij is an expert photographer like his big brother. Here he is falling into a box.

Photobucket

We went to a show in the country. I didn't get this guy to sign a release form after I took this photo of him eating a sausage on bread.

Photobucket

Just one of many amazing photos of Sam that didn't quite make the cut. Sorry, Sam.

Photobucket

Speaking of the GP, he's only gone and got himself a pimping bachelor pad!

Photobucket

It came fully furnished.

Photobucket

There's been a lot of this kind of action, too. That's right, these guys are making a film about me blogging! Luckily, it's Raph's brother Johann and my new friend Derry, not Ryan Seacrest and a big filmer guy from Survivor.

Photobucket

This is a great photo of a guy who looks like when Tintin disguises himself, but I didn't get him to sign a release form, so here you go: photographic magic.

Photobucket

Here's Derry, capturing my life. Hey Derry, shouldn't you be pointing that thing at me?

Photobucket

That's more like it!

Photobucket

Derry again, on my cruiser board at our final filming session at the museum. That's all for now!

Photobucket

No comments: