22 July 2008

Weekend pics

I worked at the Someday sale over the weekend. It was fun seeing all the old gang from this alternate universe.

Photobucket

Layla and Louie, taking cash and folding.

Photobucket

Layla having a smoke next to the amazing sign Louie and I constructed. We made it out of a cardboard box!

Photobucket

Rohan said he had a bad pimple on his toe. I thought he was exaggerating, and asked him to see it. This is the best pimple I have ever seen in my life.

Photobucket

Chris showed up and fixed his tube.

Photobucket

Conor was over for the weekend again! We went to a socially intense Utopian Slumps opening, then a strange party in a warehouse in Fitzroy where you had to pay to get in and there was meant to be free beers but there wasn't. At least Miles' band played. They were awesome! 'I love stage Miles', said Liege.

Photobucket

We spent the rest of the night outside in the alleyway with Leah and those rough northside types.

Photobucket

Leah took a photo of me with my new shoes that I bought from Rochelle's jumble sale. I had had a few and didn't realise they were two different sizes.

Photobucket

Another one of Leah's. Amazing!!

Photobucket

Cute.

Photobucket

Hungover the next day at the sale. All I could come up with was a photo of Louie with Louie the dog.

Photobucket

No comments: