3 March 2008

Roadtrip with Americans

We stopped at the Imax on the way out of Melbourne. Did you know you can only really do tricks up the gap now?

Photobucket

In what would become a continuing theme, Malto skated whilst others sat around, got food, or did something wacky.

Photobucket

The drive was punctuated by many a detour such as this.

Photobucket

Sometimes, someone would do something interesting, like throwing a knife at a tree.

Photobucket

Such events were always well documented.

Photobucket

Brad Staba instigated most of the hijinks on this trip. I think he was drunk all of the time. Most days, he didn't acknowledge me at all. He thought my name was Ben.

Photobucket

Don't get me wrong, some of these dudes were really nice. It was weird being the driver, as I was sort of nervous the whole time, having looked up to these guys all my life. This was balanced by being tense about my upcoming fashion do and not really being able to relax.

Photobucket

We got to Albury late and some of us headed to the park to meet a local dude Crampy had worded up. Turns up the dude worded up the rest of the town and they were all waiting there for the girl team to skate.

Photobucket

Noone did skate (apart from Malto), seeing as it was dark, they were tired and there were 150 kids there who had been drinking since midday. I had a roll, the snake run was sweet.

Photobucket

We stayed in a resort with a spa shaped like a sombrero!

Photobucket

No comments: