27 October 2014

Wuthering Heights

I went skating at the school again yesterday. I arrived first and discovered all the obstacles were locked away. Instead of calling off the session, I decided to roll around for a bit to warm up. I found a bin and put that in the middle of the basketball court, then started trying tricks over it on its side. Then a few people showed up and we kept skating the bin while we waited for everyone else. Then it turned into a fun skate and by the end of it, I was worn out.

Tom took a photo of me again, this time trying a backside 180 over said bin.


Matthew was trying the much harder frontside heelflip over the bin while I tried my measly 180 ollie.
He nearly got it on numerous occasions. Very impressive.
Yared stole the show again. Tree was back out filming as well, which was pretty impressive, considering he basically cut his hand off about a month ago.

I made this short film about the day.

No comments: