11 November 2011

Me me me

Plenty of other stuff has been going on, but I had to report on this development. I'm on a tram stop!

Photobucket

We checked it out last night. It's the product of this thing I did for Sony, where they gave me a sweet camera and some $$ to take photos for them.

Photobucket

You can see all the photos and a clip here or whenever you're waiting for a tram. In this shot, I'm explaining to Tom how good the deal was from Sony.

Photobucket

We were in the city to see Amber's opening at Utopian Slumps and also the opening of Lou's new window gallery called Chapter House Lane.

Photobucket

'Twas the golden hour.

Photobucket

Photobucket

In less narcissistic news, I finally met Charlie, the product of Anna and Ben's unholy union! He's been alive for about two months and he is cute!

Photobucket

No comments: